Friday, February 18, 2011

class questions

1)I believe that media is very important in my life because with out it, I wouldn't have any music or news of the world, I would be left in a dark abyss with nothing to listen to or to talk about besides the weather.

2)music, Internet, YouTube.  I feel the most passionate about these three medias mainly because I listen to music a lot of the time, Internet because I use MSN thought it and when I'm on MSN, it throws world news at me fist thing as I enter there site. and for YouTube, if its not music that's filling my head, its YouTube filling my eyes, I usually mostly sit before my computer and watch a lot of YouTube well chatting to friends on DA and MSN, when I log into YouTube I'm pushed at by several commercials and such for new movies.

3) my thoughts on modern culture is scrambled, every one is liking every they want to like and with the way technology as advanced were able to enjoy things from all over the world, I personally don't fully care for north American culture, but instead I enjoy Japanese culture, such as Anime and music from japan as well and there ideas of Vocaloids.

No comments:

Post a Comment